Frequently asked questions about traveling after Brexit
Active holiday in Croatia
Here is a list of answers to frequently asked questions about traveling to Croatia on holiday after Brexit:
1. Will British citizens need a visa when they travel to Croatia after Brexit?
Deal or no deal British citizens can enter Croatia without a visa.
2. Will flights still operate between Britain and Croatia after Brexit?
Flights will continue to operate no matter what. So if you book your flight to Croatia now you will get there in time after Brexit.
3. What will happen if I book a villa in Croatia now and it is not possible to go ahead with my holiday due to Brexit?
There is no reason for you to expect something like this, but if anything happens to your booking due to Brexit, you are entitled to a full refund.
Tips for British guests for traveling to Croatia after Brexit
Traveling after Brexit Photo by www.pixabay.com
Earliest Britain will leave the EU is 12.04.2019. In case the UK leaves with a deal, everything remains the same until the end of December 2020. In the case of no deal scenario, there are some things our British guests should check and do to travel smoothly after Brexit:
- Check your passports’ expiry date. Make sure to have it valid at least 6 months after your holiday. If you need to renew it you can do it online or in the Post Office.
- Regarding health insurance, EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) will no longer be valid. For this reason, we advise you to take the travel insurance that includes medical conditions.
- Driving license - in case of no deal scenario, you will need an International driving permit. Those are available in the Post Office and cost 5.50 pounds.
- Green cards for car insurance - you will need to have it with you. If you do not have it, ask your insurer to issue it for s small fee.
- Pets can go with you to Croatia, but 4 months in advance check their passports and regulations with the official veterinarian.
- Data roaming will depend on the mobile phone provider. Before you go on your vacation in Croatia, check with them. In any case, most of our villas have free Wifi so you can Skype, Viber or use Messenger free of charge as much as you like.
Family holiday Photo from www.pixabay.com
Should you have more questions about holidays in Croatia after Brexit,feel free to contact our VIP holiday experts. We hope we have been useful and that you are at ease with booking your holiday in Croatia. Do not miss our best villas waiting for Brexit, book your perfect villa in Croatia now, prepare for traveling after Brexit and go to your holidays peacefully!