Methods of payment
Reservation payment depends on the type of accommodation or service you are booking. The advance payment, balance amount as well as the due date of the balance or full payment you are obligated to pay as stated on the calculation/proforma invoice issued by the agency, which you will receive from us after you have confirmed your reservation.
Amount of advance payment and amounts and dates of balance payment/total price varies according to the type of service/reservation:
- Private accommodation
- Holiday homes
- Rent a car
- Boat rental
- Personal chef services
- Concierge services and others
Upon payment of the advance, you will receive confirmation of payment and detailed information about your reservation.
Upon payment of 100% of the amount or balance you will receive the Bill specifying all payments made and Voucher containing the following:
- Name, address, and telephone number of the service provider (legal or natural persons)
- Address of accommodation or service provider
- Name and address of reservation holder (person who performs a reservation)
- Number of persons/names of guests who use the services named in the reservation
- Description of paid service, period/dates
Note: the above-mentioned payment options do not necessarily apply to all accommodation units or types of service/reservation. The possible methods of payment will be specified upon reservation confirmation.
Credit card payments
• Credit card details are required to pay or to guarantee the reservation for Accommodation or Additional Services.
• Cancellation will be accepted free of charge as stated in these Terms and conditions: Article 9 and Article 14.
• In the case of cancellation outside of the free of charge cancellation policy or no show, your credit card will be charged for the full reservation amount unless otherwise specified while confirming the reservation.
• If you have any queries, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com
Data protection pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679- Regulation and implementation of the GDPR
WSPay, being the processor of authorization and payment made by credit cards, uses personal data as the processor pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council no. 2016/679, and compliant with PCI DSS Level 1 Regulations for data transfers.
WSPay uses 256-bit SSL encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest protection standards for data entry and transfer.
Personal data used for the purposes of authorization and payment are deemed to be confidential data. WSPay does not process or use these personal data except for the purpose of fulfilling the Agreement, the authorization and the payment.
WSPay ensures to meet the requirements determined by applicable personal data protection regulations, for the processors of personal data, especially taking all necessary technical, organizational or security measures confirmed by PCI DSS Level 1 certificate.
Each holiday accommodation is handpicked
Your holiday time is precious and that is why we handpicked and inspected each and every holiday apartment hotel, villa and country house.
Instant booking and money back guarantee
You are 100% safe with us. If your accommodation is significantly different than described on our site, we will return your money.
The most important is your emotion of feeling safe. Your personal assistant is at your disposal for the whole time of your holiday in Croatia.
Price match guarantee
Top quality and great value can go hand in hand. We provide you competitive rates of the best accommodation on the Adriatic coast.