Where to stay during vacation on Krk?
If you choose Krk island as your vacation destination we recommend these lovely villas for your stay.
- Luxury Villa Aria with Pool is a five-star villa that ideally reconciles the need for peace and tranquility while on vacation and the proximity of a vibrant tourist city for guests to enjoy good restaurants and nightlife. Villa is suited for up to 8 guests that will surely enjoy bright rooms and a large terrace with a pool for open-air dining and socializing.
- Villa Natura with Pool -charming stone villa with a pool and a stunning yard has 3 bedrooms, a barbecue, and free parking and it is suited up to 8 guests.
- Villa Melody with Pool -lovely 3-bedroom villa with a pool and a beautiful yard, perfect for a family vacation. Villa is suitable for 6+2 guests.
Are there nice beaches on Krk?
Island Krk has an abundance of great beaches for you to enjoy. Almost every beach on Krk is regularly awarded Blue Flag. We recommend the following beaches for you to check out.
- Vela Plaza beach is situated near the town of Baska. It is 1800 meters long and it is a combination of sand and pebbles. Alongside the beach, you will find a promenade with lots of restaurants and cafe bars. During mid-summer (July and August) the beach can get very crowded.
- Potovosce beachis situated on the east side of the island, near the town of Vrbnik. This pebble beach is ideal for relaxing and bathing in the crystal blue sea. Please note that this beach is quite far from Vrbnik so you will need a car or boat to get there. A bicycle is also a good choice to get there.
What to do during your stay on Krk?
- Island rich in natural beauty, great cuisine, and rich history, offers lots of opportunities for exploring. Sunbathing on one of the Krk`s beaches during hot summer days or savoring in excellent local dishes accompanied by excellent local wine Vrbnicka Žlahtina in the evening is just one way to spend your vacation. There are also bicycle trails, hiking tours, boat tours, and lots of other exciting things to do on Krk.
- Feel free to contact our VIP Concierge team if you need more information regarding Krk island and organizing your stay and activities.
How to get to Krk?
Having a bridge that connects it with the mainland, Krk island is accessible by car or bus. There is also a highway exit, Ostrovica, from where you proceed straight down towards the island. Having an airport that connects Krk with 17 European cities such as Berlin, Brussels, Munich, Innsbruck, Oslo, Stockholm, etc. makes it one of the most easily reachable islands on the Adriatic Sea.
Where to eat on Krk?
We recommend these restaurants on Krk:
- Bistro Franceska in the town of Baska
- Restaurant 4 Saison in the town of Krk
- Konoba Nono in the town of Krk.
Each holiday accommodation is handpicked
Your holiday time is precious and that is why we handpicked and inspected each and every holiday apartment hotel, villa and country house.
Instant booking and money back guarantee
You are 100% safe with us. If your accommodation is significantly different than described on our site, we will return your money.
The most important is your emotion of feeling safe. Your personal assistant is at your disposal for the whole time of your holiday in Croatia.
Price match guarantee
Top quality and great value can go hand in hand. We provide you competitive rates of the best accommodation on the Adriatic coast.